Until 1986 the building was used to make honey and store beehives.
It has 2 double bedrooms, one with a double sofa bed, the other with a mezzanine. There is a bathroom with bath and a washing machine, and central heating. It is attached to the owners’ house and the entrance is via Ina’s ceramics workshop.
The hamlet’s former dairy, built in 1911 to make sheeps’ cheeses that were sent to Roquefort to be finished. Attached to the owners’ house with separate entrance.
A simple, independent gîte with 2 twin bedrooms (single beds), shower/WC, central heating.